As always, we would like to take this opportunity to thank all our regular travellers for your continued support and loyalty and extend a warm welcome to new travellers with us.
A quick look at our prices and we are not cheap. Not that you would expect us to be given the level of service we provide, the coach we operate, the quality of hotels we use and the fact that all the excursions on our holidays are included as is travel insurance. Before comparing our holidays with those from other companies we politely ask you not just to look at the price, but to also look at what is included along with the quality and standard of service provided as well as the coach. We appreciate that we may not be the cheapest and as a company we are aware of the wide choice of operators available.
As a husband and wife run company, operating just the one coach, we do not have the buying power of the big coach companies and as such we cannot complete with them on price. Nor will we compete with some of the more ‘cost conscious’ companies as we do not want to lower the quality and standard of service that we have become renowned for and are proud of.
Why book with C & J Tours and pay our prices:
- At C & J Tours we take pride in what we do and how we do it and that everyone who travels with us is important. We understand that your holiday is important to you and that is why we take time in choosing the holiday destinations and put a lot of time and effort in planning the itineraries to make sure you get the most out of your holiday. We want you to enjoy your holiday so that you will travel with us again and tell friends and family about us. Being a small company, we can add that personal touch to every booking and tailor our holidays to our customers, something you do not always get with the bigger companies.
- We offer local & convenient pick-ups, with no extended tour of pick-up points, no feeder coaches and no waiting around at an interchange.
- All our tours offer quality accommodation, featuring 3 or 4-star hotels along with some excellent family run 2-star hotels. At all our hotels there is a choice of menu at dinner, even on the overnight hotels.
- There are no hidden extras to pay. Every tour has its own included excursion programme, which is relaxing, whilst at the same time making the most of our time at the chosen destination.
- Complimentary travel insurance, with no upper age limit, is included on all our tours. Coupled with the included excursion programme every C & J Tours is a complete package.
- The quality and standard of service we offer extends to our coach. We operate our own coach, a Mercedes Benz Tourismo, when new cost in excess of £300,000.00. Built to our specifi cation, with upgraded seats with extra padding, complimentary WiFi and USB charging points along with the usual features you have come to expect on a tour coach. It is also environmentally friendly – spreading the weight of the vehicle on the road over 3 axles and not just 2 and having a Euro 6c engine it is fuel effi cient and meets the changes to the emission regulations that have been or will soon be introduced in several British and European cities. It is maintained regardless of cost at the main Mercedes coach dealer in Coventry.
- Our no surcharge guarantee also helps further increase your peace of mind, knowing that the price you book will be the price you pay. All this comes at a cost, and whilst endeavouring to offer value for money holidays, our prices do refl ect this cost.
As a husband and wife run company, we are small enough to consider every one of our customers not just as loyal customers but also as friends. Travel with C & J Tours and travel with friends. Sit back and relax in the comfort and safety aboard our top of the range Mercedes Benz coach. No queues and waiting for hours at the airport. No worries about driving, the traffic, fi nding somewhere to park and the cost of fuel. Plus, you will be doing your bit in helping the environment, 53 people on one coach is much better than 53 people in cars.
Whether a new or regular traveller with C & J Tours, we hope that you find something of interest in our 2020 Holiday Brochure. We thank you for taking the time to browse our brochure and look forward to welcoming you on board and having the pleasure of your company on one or hopefully more of our holidays.
OUR 2020 TOUR DATES
SKIPTON – 5 days departing Sunday 22nd March
HOLLAND – 5 days departing Monday 20th April
LLANDUDNO – 6 days departing Monday 18th May
BOURNEMOUTH – 5 days departing Monday 15th June
WATERWAYS OF SCOTLAND – 5 days departing Monday 6th July
NORTHUMBERLAND – 5 days departing Sunday 2nd August
ISLE OF MAN – 6 days departing Friday 11th September
LIGHTS, ALES & HAUNTED TALES – 5 days departing Monday 12th October
PAIGNTON – 5 days departing Monday 7th December